Monday, September 14, 2009

Game Night

So chris and I have been doing game night the past few nights consistaning of slap jack, speed, Sorry, Battleship, and Monoply and I realized that either he is a dirty cheater or I just really suck cause I have lost every single game(unless I'm just a really nice wife and let my husband win.) except Battleship and I won one game in Slap Jack and Speed, but I have to admit I knew when my Jacks where coming, so I guess I cheated on that one. But we just couldn't help but laugh. Oh and while we were playing battleship I would guess like C1 and think I guess C2 so I'll go to C3 and then guess C1 and he's like you already guessed that, I have officially lost my mind, and I did it more than once. But I don't even mind cause we couldn't help but laugh.

No comments: