Friday, September 18, 2009

Big Girl Bryn

So last night chris and I put Bryn to bed we heard her in her room talking and then all of the sudden we hear her door creak open and her talking getting louder she pops her head in the door and says hi mommy hi daddy. I don't know how she did it but she climbed out of her crib. Oh but that isn't the best part. I was at work this morning and chris was woken up by a little girl standing over the top of him. She did it again! AND she even climbed up to our bed. My mind is boggled. So we have put her big girl bed together and we are ready to try it out, so far its giving me a headache cause she won't stay put and when you try to lay next to her, she puts her finger up your nose or in your eye or just plain screams bloody murder, here come the terrible two's.

No comments: