Monday, November 30, 2009

Introducing the Redmons

In no particular order (since they are out of order) the wedding pictures! Congrats you two!

The end of a wonderful evening, have a wonderful life together!
The happy couple
Here is my brother dancing with his daughter, she is a senior this year.... Such a cute dad




The Bride, Jimyl, and the Groom, Tod. I know I know your all thinking they look like Barbie and Ken, or Models.



Jimyls proud family, she is the oldest and the first to get married



Brynlee, Chris and me.










Here is Hydee, Beautiful as ever, and Emy






Love Zachs suit, so adorable














I know every girl says this, but I look really wide, I need to run some more, anyways.... My niece looked absolutely stunning wouldn't you say?








3 years ago this is where chris and I were married, Bryn loved this gazebo








My beautiful girl




















No comments: