Sunday, June 7, 2009

First I would just like to say that I LOVE SUMMER! I hate the weeding, and I have a ton of it to do but I love summer. Since I have to fix up our whole yard though my reward is going to be a hammach, I don't even know how to spell that. Anyway I also just want to thank everyone for thier comments, and Ellen and Joe, I cant get into your blog, I'm a tard. Any way My life is pretty hecktic right now, I have been working 7 days a week and my day has been starting at 4 in the morning till about 10 at night. I know crazy right. So chris, being the great husband that he is has given me the oppurtunity to get away for a few days. I'm up at my moms this weekend and couldn't wait to get some sun, ya it rained. Story of my life. But I am determined to enjoy myself even if it kills me, and it just might, jk. But I miss my little girl and my honey buns I have to admit, but I can't lie, I need the sleep so for now, adios amigos see you soon.
Britney

No comments: