Saturday, March 28, 2009

So it's been awhile and I'm sorry it's been a little crazy, 
that and we don't have the internet so I try to write as
much as I can. Chris, Brynlee and I have just moved into 
our first house. We aren't officially moved in all the 
way but we are close. We are so excited we have been
waiting patiently for a long time and finally are doing
it. Brynlee loves the house there is so much room for 
her to play and a big back yard. She is now 15 months 
old and is very smart. Chris is doing well at his work 
and so am I thankfully. But that is all for now. Enjoy 
the coming spring, I know I will.

1 comment:

HannaH said...

I bet you guys are so excited to have your own house. You'll have to let us know where it is so if I ever get out of my little hole in Vernal I can come and visit. Brynlee is so cute. My mom and I were just talking about doing a little tea party with just the close family because we have so many new little girls to enjoy. Where is Chris working? Are you working? It sounds like things are going great, congratulations on your house!